About Polly's Pies
Over 40 years ago, the first Polly’s Pies opened in Fullerton, CA. The name Polly was chosen because the front doors of the restaurant had handles shaped in the letter of “P”. The founder’s wife suggested the name “Polly’s” in honor of Polly Martin, the newborn daughter of the restaurants first manager.
Since then, we have grown significantly and now own and operate 16 different Polly’s Pies locations throughout Southern California. We expect to expand on our growing business to other locations in the future!
Why Choose Polly’s
Our mission is to provide a family-friendly restaurant environment that can accommodate any member in the entire family! Our dedication to our customers includes many different pieces that we feel are vital when deciding on the perfect home-style restaurant, such as:
- Having friendly, considerate, and well qualified staff and servers that take pride in getting to know their customers.
- Getting personalized attention at every point during your visit to Polly’s.
- Offering the best quality food, drinks and desserts at the best prices in the area.
- Serving only the best pies and desserts that are baked fresh daily.
- Delivering the best customer service we can each and every time!
Polly’s Pies believes that everyone in the family can enjoy a delicious meal in a perfect, family style restaurant setting. Our main goal is to ensure that our customers, above all, enjoy every bite of their meal and always leave one of our locations completely satisfied!
For more information about Polly’s Pies, visit our website or give us a call at (714) 459-5488. You can also follow Polly's Pies on Google+.
191 reviews | Write a review