At Polly’s Pies, we believe in offering quality foods with a focus on healthy eating and local ingredients, all at a family-friendly price. Read these articles to learn more about the health benefits of our ingredients and some of our local food suppliers.
- The macadamia nuts used in Polly’s Aloha recipes aren’t just delicious, but they’re also good for you! Learn about the health benefits of macadamia nuts in this article.
- Polly’s Pies takes pride in roasting our own coffee beans. Find out more about the coffee-roasting process on this page.
- This article from Natural Home & Garden on the nutritional value of oatmeal will convince you to make it one of your go-to breakfast staples.
- Gather the family and head out to share a meal together. Children who eat regular meals with family do better in school and are better adjusted, according to this study from Washington State University.
- Find out why you shouldn’t skip breakfast from WebMD.com
To find out more about our menu and our quality ingredients, call us at (714) 459-5488.