Eating healthily isn’t as difficult as many people think—you just have to have the right information. Check out these links for some educational information about the foods you eat every day to learn more:
- What counts as a serving of whole grains? Find out on this page from the Whole Grains Council.
- If you are a junk food fan, take a look at these surprising facts.
- A study from Harvard compares a theory called the Healthy Eating Plate to the well-known food pyramid.
- If eating healthy is at the top of your priority list, take a look at these foods to ensure you’re getting the most nutrition.
- SustainableTable.org can give you some tips and ideas of ways to eat locally in your area. Visit Polly’s Pies to sample some of the freshest local ingredients in town.
Eating locally is a great step towards eating healthily. Here at Polly’s Pies, we pride ourselves on our variety of locally produced foods. We offer a wide variety of dishes from burgers to pies. Give us a call at (714) 459-5488 if you have any questions about our menu!