If you’d like to learn more about country cooking and hearty food, take a look at the following links. To sample delicious fresh baked goods any day of the week, stop by Polly’s Pies
- Oatmeal isn’t just good for you—as this article rightfully points out, it’s also a comfort food!
- Discover the health benefits of delicious oatmeal on the Coach’s Oats website. Polly’s is proud to use only Coach’s Oats in all of our restaurants so that our families get only the best when it comes to their oatmeal! Coach’s Oats is all natural and made with a patented “cracking process. We serve Coach’s Pats as a nutritious, freshly made hot cereal and we also use them to make and bake our delicious Coach’s Oats cookies!
- Gourmet has an article about why food has been the driving force behind civilization.
- To learn about how they used to eat “down on the farm,” check out this report from PBS.
- Read this Washington Post article to learn why fish is one of the best things you can eat.
For more information on these topics and much more, call us today at (714) 459-5488 to speak to one of our friendly experts or visit our website to see the full menu. We are very proud to make some of the best pies in the Southern California area. We look forward to seeing you and your family dining in at Polly’s!